Chain Batchelor Resort - Batchelor - Northern Territory,
<<< The photo
on the left shows Golden Chain Batchelor Resort. Today
this 3.1/2 star resort offers comfortable hotel accommodation,
fine dining for up to 100 guests, bistro dining for
40, bars, take-away food, souvenir shopping, liquor
store, fuel, conference facilities for up to 50, choice
of two swimming pools, mini golf, twice daily bird feeding,
outdoor barbecue facilities and much more.
(Also often previously referred to as the Rum
Jungle Motor Inn)
on the left shows Golden Chain Batchelor Resort.
Hosts Bob and Robin Davis commenced involvement with
tourism in the area in 1985. They were pioneers of tourism
in what later became Litchfield National Park. They
provided the essential accommodation infrastructure,
Batchelor Caravillage, to enable the development of
Litchfield National Park to commence. In 2000 the purchase
of the adjoining Rum Jungle Motor Inn provided the opportunity
to link these two businesses into an all-encompassing
+61 (0) 8 8976 0123
+61 (0) 8 8976 0230
37-49 Rum Jungle
Road, Batchelor, NT 0845 - Litchfield
Standard rooms Spacious rooms with queensize bed plus
1 or 2 single beds, ensuite, ceiling fan, airconditioning,
tea/coffee making facilities, television. All rooms
surround swimming pool. Upstairs rooms have balconies
overlooking pool. Free designated parking to all rooms.
This 3 1/2 star resort offers quality motel accommodation
in an unique location. All rooms open on to views
of the Swimming Pool with your own patio furniture
to take in the unique sounds that are Batchelor. Along
side the acommodation is the hotel which boasts truly
international fare alongside great Australian service,
the property also has a petrol station, take away
liquor license and gaming machines in the public bar.
In all something for everyone. There are 22 large,
bright and airy air-conditioned rooms with en-suite
facilities at the Resort so bookings are essential.
• Each room has Television with good local reception
of all major channels.
• Tea and coffee making facilities and guest refrigerator
are provided in all rooms.
• Rooms are equipped with both air-conditioning and
• All rooms are fitted with an analog data line for
the convenience of guests with laptop computers.
• In-room dialing is available to all rooms for our
• Also on the resort is an internet cafe.
• Rooms may be booked with flexible bedding arrangements
of 2 double beds or 4 single or various combinations.
• Cots for babies are available on request but you
are advised to make your needs known in advance.
• Each room is conveniently located to the restaurants,
guest's swimming pool and guest parking.
adjacent to the number one location of the Best Kept
Secret list in Australia (Litchfield National
Park). The Golden Chain Batchelor Resort offers
quality accommodation and service in a unique location:
• Native birds are a major feature of this property.
• Balcony available
• Guest laundry
• Disabled facilities
• Lounge bar
• Two outdoor swimming pools
• Safe deposit facilities
• Fax services nominal fee
• Photocopy services nominal fee
• Mini-golf course
• Free parking
• Cribs available
• Native wild bird feeding
• Rum Jungle Restaurant open from 6:00pm to 9:00pm Mondays
• Rum Jungle Motor Inn Bistro open for casual dining
from 12:00pm to 2:00pm and 6:00pm to 9:00pm